Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Isn't a baby one of God's most amazing miracles? Near the end of camp grandma, a talented friend met us at the park for a photo shoot of our grandbabies. She happens to love the swirly pattern of hair on a baby's crown, so she captured the top of Elliana's head.


A few years ago, Ethan's daddy photographed his chubby little feet.


Since I happen to think baby parts are just about the sweetest things around, I decided to display the photos of Ellie's crown and Ethan's feet with Psalm 139:14 for a meaningful (to me) collage.


Perhaps you would like to join me in praise to our heavenly Father for the miraculous, most precious gift of life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I adore baby toes... and baby heads... and all chubby little baby parts! They're oh-so-kissable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by; please come again soon!