Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Won!

Recently, through Tammy's Recipes, I happened upon a delightful blog by her sister, Bonnie. It's called Recipes Happen and if you head over there, you'll see that Bonnie is happy to share her cooking successes, while equally willing to share those inevitable kitchen failures we all experience. Check out a mouth-watering recipe for Roasted Chicken and Veggies, and smile along with her over a failed attempt at Peach Pancakes. Bonnie recently shared some ways to save space in a small kitchen, and you won't want to miss Kitchen Tip Tuesdays.

Bonnie recently held her first giveaway, and I won! Coffee--hot or iced--is my beverage of choice, so I'm super excited to brew up a pot of Gevalia Traditional Roast. And no kitchen is complete without a nice, flexible cutting mat or two. Thanks, Bonnie! Best wishes, and keep blogging!





1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was super sweet!
    I am glad you are so pleased. It was fun to host, and I am really enjoying having a blog. :)

    Bonnie
    www.recipeshappen.com
    www.facebook.com/recipeshappen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by; please come again soon!