Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Seemingly Endless Bed and Bath Redo

In an attempt to make some progress with the redo, I tackled a small project. Forgot to take any 'before' shots again; sorry. At least I'm consistent.

This wall hanging was a garage sale frame made of plastic to resemble wood. (I know--classy, eh?) I spray painted the frame with my bf Heirloom White, accidentally broke the glass, got disgusted with myself and made my project-gone-wrong disappear. After the shelf redo, though, I decided to retrieve it and try adhering fabric to the frame's backing using spray adhesive, centering our last initial on the fabric, and adding a hanger. (The letter 'S' was a self-adhering mirror for which I paid $1.49 and then spray painted HW.)


It's presently hanging over the towel rack. Not sure I love it there or at all. Maybe it'll grow on me. Maybe it needs something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by; please come again soon!