Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mexican Rice

When a south-of-the-border entree is offered here in Rheteeta's* kitchen, the meal is considered incomplete without a side of Mexican rice. Until now, my easy way out has been to buy and prepare a mix from the supermarket. This evening, I finally got around to trying this recipe. Inexpensive and delicious, it received an A+ from the hubs, so I thought you might enjoy it, too.


*Rheteeta is a nickname my mom sometimes used for me. I think it has a Mexican sound appropriate to this post. My maiden name was Martin, which of course made my full nickname--seriously--RhetEEta MartEEnee. Mom had a quirky sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I adore Mexican foods... so very yummy. I'll have to give this recipe a try soon. Thanks for sharing! : ) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by; please come again soon!